[kepler-dev] Private Repository

Scott Zimmer szimmer at optensity.com
Thu May 5 07:05:57 PDT 2011

I have set up a private knb repository to store KAR files.  I am able to
successfully authenticate and upload KAR files to the repository.  I can
also search for KAR files from a web browser, but I get no returns when I
search for the KAR files from within Kepler.  I am able to authenticate to
the repository, but no search results are returned.  I can successfully
search the Kepler-Dev repository.  I've included the repository related
entries from my configuration.xml files.  I left the registry path set to
the ecogrid one because I did not see an easy way to set that up myself. I
would appreciate any insight you have into why I get no search results
inside Kepler from the repository---Scott

 <repository>
    <name>
      optensity
    </name>
    <repository>
      50.17.219.137:8080
    </repository>
    <putpath>
      /knb/services/PutService
    </putpath>
    <authprotocol>
      http
    </authprotocol>
    <authdomain>
      OPTENSITY
    </authdomain>
    <lsidpath>
      /knb/services/IdentifierService
    </lsidpath>
    <querypath>
      /knb/services/QueryService
    </querypath>
    <authenticatedquerypath>
      /knb/services/AuthenticatedQueryService
    </authenticatedquerypath>
    <authorizationPath>
      /knb/services/AuthorizationService
    </authorizationPath>
    <registrypath>
      http://ecogrid.ecoinformatics.org/registry/services/RegistryService
    </registrypath>
    <registryauth>
      http://50.17.219.137:8080/knb/services/AuthenticationService
    </registryauth>
    <class>
      org.kepler.objectmanager.repository.EcogridRepository
    </class>
    <lsidAuthority>
      kepler-dev.nceas.ucsb.edu
    </lsidAuthority>
    <searchRepository>
      true
    </searchRepository>
  </repository>

 <service>
    <domain>OPTENSITY</domain>
    <serviceOperation>ldap</serviceOperation>
    <serviceURL>http://50.17.219.137:8080/knb/services/AuthenticationService
</serviceURL>

<serviceClass>org.kepler.authentication.LDAPAuthenticationService</serviceClass>
    <username>uid=kepler,o=unaffiliated,dc=ecoinformatics,dc=org</username>
    <password>kepler</password>
  </service>

Scott
--