[kepler-dev] Regarding provenance for Kepler

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Mar 21 15:00:36 PDT 2011

Hi Bina,

Most provenance information is hidden behind the scenes in the provenance
database.  Are you sure its not running?  Do you get an error?  Your email
doesn't provide enough details to figure out what is wrong.  Are you using
version 2.1?  And what version of provenance are you using?  If you install
the workflow run manager suite you should be able to see the provenance
history of each run from the Run Manager if provenance is working.

I'm going to cc your email to kepler-dev so that Dan, Derik, and others who
know about the provenance system can weigh in on the issue, but it would be
useful if you sent more details from your specific system and the behavior
you see (compared to what you expect to see). Regards,

Matt