[kepler-dev] Last Day

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 4 15:30:02 PST 2011

Hi All,

Some of you know already, but today is my last day at NCEAS.  I'll be
starting a new job with a local Portland company working on iPhone and
Android apps on Monday.

I just wanted to say "Thanks" to everyone I've had the pleasure of
working with over the last almost 11 years.  It's been one of the
greatest experiences of my life working at NCEAS and I've met so many
incredible people (including my wife!) while at NCEAS.  A good job is
defined by good people and I feel so lucky to have been able to interact
with so many of you.  Thanks especially to Matt and Mark for putting
together such a great ecoinformatics program and continuing to support
software development in this important field.

I wish everyone the best for the on-going projects at NCEAS.  Please
keep in touch.  I'm on facebook and twitter (offhegoes) and you can
always reach me via email at cberkley at gmail.com.

Chad