[kepler-dev] SVNKit

jing tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jul 20 16:33:58 PDT 2011

Hi, Matt:

Your idea looks similar to my proposal.  We agree put the kepler
instance as part of workflow run engine (web service) war file. We can
do this in the build.xml of webservice (workflow run engine).

I think we may put both workflow scheduler and workflow run engine to a
zip file as well. If we do this, what name should we call it?

Thanks,

Jing