[kepler-dev] Kepler 2.2 Release Candidate 1

Aaron Schultz aschultz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Feb 15 20:13:18 PST 2011

Hi David,

I have downloaded and run the linux version on ubuntu 10.04 by typing
./kepler.sh after expanding the tar.gz

My test involved opening and running all of the
module/outreach/demos/getting-started workflows:

03-ImageDisplay.xml  I see an error that
/home/aaron/KeplerData/workflows/module/outreach-2.2.0/demos/getting-started/species-distribution.jpg
does not exist.
05-LinearRegression.xml  error is: Unable to download data  Datos
Meteorologicos and R_linear_regression actors are red
07-CommandLine_1.xml error is: No such directory
/home/aaron/KeplerData/workflows/module/outreach-2.2.0/demos/getting-started
08-CommandLine_2.xml error is: No such directory
/home/aaron/KeplerData/workflows/module/outreach-2.2.0/demos/getting-started

also, I am seeing a lot of lines output to the terminal that begin with
[null] most of which are empty but many of which have some kind of
output (for example: [null] [Server at fe9ad1]:
[Thread[AWT-EventQueue-0,6,main]]: checkRunning(false) entered

Aaron