[kepler-dev] Problems downloading kepler code

Madhavi Tikhe madhavi_tikhe at persistent.co.in
Wed Aug 3 00:41:47 PDT 2011

Hi all.  I have had some major problems downloading the branch that contains the hadoop code referenced in the sdsc paper.  The problem is that the repository being pointed to is incorrect.  I found the correct url and made changes to the build script, but my corrections are not sufficient.

I replaced the incorrect url svn://source.eecs.berkeley.edu/chess/ptII/trunk,
with the correct url https://source.eecs.berkeley.edu/svn/chess/ptII/trunk

in the build-area folder before running the ant change-to command, but the ant script still references the incorrect url.

Can you please help me with the solution.
Regards,
Madhavi

DISCLAIMER