[kepler-dev] classpath too long

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 17:20:38 PDT 2011

Hi Jared,

The source code for the jar file is the build system itself. In this
case, I just changed "fork" to false in org.kepler.build.Run. Then, I
issued the build command: "ant -f kepler-tasks.xml" and this rebuilt
build-area/target/kepler-tasks.jar. I then renamed kepler-tasks.jar to
"kepler-2.0-no-fork.jar" and emailed it to you.

I did not check in the changes to the build itself, because I think
the typical default we want is to fork.

Let me know if that makes sense or if you have any questions. In the
future, I will brainstorm better ways of handling these sorts of
classpath issues on Windows, but this should work adequately for you
now.

-David