[kepler-dev] Classes for data streaming functionality in Kepler

Derik Barseghian barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 25 15:02:11 PDT 2011

Hi Aniruddh,
I don't think there's a simple answer to your question, it depends on how large your data are, and to what extent you want to leverage Kepler and existing actors, e.g. passing enormous streams of data as tokens between actors can be problematic.
See Matt's reply to a similar question here:
http://lists.nceas.ucsb.edu/kepler/pipermail/kepler-users/2011-February/002427.html
Derik