[kepler-dev] classpath too long

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 14:17:24 PDT 2011

Hi Jared,

I was wondering if you could replace your kepler-2.0.jar with the
following jar that is attached named kepler-2.0-no-fork.jar. By not
forking, it should avoid creating a long classpath. I have not been
able to test this, but it should work. Please let me know if this
solves the problem for you.

David