[kepler-dev] Kepler + NetBeans

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 23:07:57 PDT 2010

Hi Michal,

I have updated the build system so that NetBeans works with
Kepler-1.0. (I haven't tested it with other versions of Kepler yet,
but in principle, it should work.)

Please let me know if you run into any issues. One thing to keep in
mind is that I tested it with NetBeans 6.8, but the project structure
for NetBeans hasn't changed for a while, so hopefully it works with
whatever version of NetBeans you are using. One thing to keep in mind
is that, on my version at least, it shows some "fake" compile errors.
But when I actually run Kepler 1.0 through NetBeans, it works fine.

Anyway, there may be some more support issues associated with this, so
please let me know if you run into any problems.

-David