[kepler-dev] 2.1.0 release testing

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Sep 14 17:13:21 PDT 2010

Hi, Derik:

I tested some items:

1. Using the Module Manager to change suite from kepler 2.1.0 to reporting
    2.1.0. It worked.
2. Running, saving and uploading some workflows in demo directory. They
    worked.
3. Using command line to run a workflow kar file and upload the result to
    a server. However no uploading happened, no error message. I tried the
    same command on the trunk kepler. It worked.

Thanks,

Jing

Jing Tao
National Center for Ecological