[kepler-dev] kepler extension points documentation

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Sep 2 22:52:18 PDT 2010

Hi,

A quick notice that I created a new page that improves our description of
extension points and APIs that are available to module developers and actor
developers in Kepler.  The new page is here:

https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/framework/kepler-extension-points-1

It provides a brief description and links to the more detailed page for each
extension point.  These pages vary in their quality and clarity, but I f am
hoping that collating them in one location will help motivate the people
in-the-know to improve them.  If you develop or know of additional extension
points that are meant to be used by module and actor developers, please
create a page and link it into that list.  Thanks,