[kepler-dev] can't connect to source.eecs.berkeley.edu

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 18:19:13 PDT 2010

Why doesn't this problem occur on the Kepler server as well?

Wouldn't one solution be for Kepler to keep its own copy of Ptolemy on
its own servers? It seems to me that depending on multiple servers for
different parts of the system, both of which are required (as opposed
to duplicative) is simply much less robust both in theory and, as
shown here, in practice.

-David