[kepler-dev] kepler authentication exception for SEEK domain

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Thu Nov 11 10:18:45 PST 2010

After Ben re-started Tomcat at server side, the authentication service
is working now.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.