[kepler-dev] Ant Update Problem

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 11:04:48 PDT 2010

Hi Jon Boright,

To answer the question you asked in your bug report, yes, you are
correct. The build-area is the last thing to update. So, you can rest
assured that everything besides the build-area is updated.

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the bug that you are experiencing on
my Mac. I think it is especially interesting that you went so far as
to remove the build-area completely and check it out again and that
did not solve the problem.

Later today, I will try to reproduce this on a Windows machine... I
don't really understand how this could occur on a fresh checkout
though... I guess we will see if I can at least reproduce it and go
from there.

-David