[kepler-dev] Errors running Kepler from Eclipse on Mac

Sivaramakrishnan, Chandrika chandrika at pnl.gov
Mon May 10 19:30:58 PDT 2010

Christopher,

I am also using Mac OS X 10.5. I used the same commands as you have given below. However, I ran the command 'ant run' after 'ant change-to' to see I am able to launch Kepler. After it launched fine, I closed Kepler, ran 'ant clean-cache' and then 'ant eclipse'.  I hope running 'ant run' didn't cause this issue.
I don't see any errors under the problems tab of Eclipse.
I do see the class file KeplerApplicationListener.class both under apple-extensions/target/classes/org/kepler/osx and apple-extensions/target/eclipse/classes/org/kepler/osx
I tried this with both kepler trunk and kepler 2.0 branch. Both give me the same issue :(

Thanks,
Chandrika