[kepler-dev] Errors running Kepler from Eclipse on Mac

Sivaramakrishnan, Chandrika chandrika at pnl.gov
Mon May 10 18:02:47 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am not able to run the latest Kepler code from Eclipse on my Mac OS X 10.5. I am able to compile and run fine from command line. I ran 'ant eclipse' and imported the projects into my Eclipse. All the code compiles in eclipse but when I launch Kepler, I see the following two errors

Found OS Extension file: /Users/d3x140/Work/SDM/kepler_trunk_10May10/apple-extensions/module-info/osextension.txt
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.kepler.osx.KeplerApplicationListener

java.lang.NullPointerException
   at org.kepler.sms.util.OntologyConfiguration.initializePaths(OntologyConfiguration.java:110)
   at org.kepler.sms.util.OntologyConfiguration.initialize(OntologyConfiguration.java:88)

Because of this the left side pane of Kepler ends up being empty. Any pointers to resolving this?

Thanks
Chandrika