[kepler-dev] test installers

Derik Barseghian barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Mar 22 17:40:27 PDT 2010

Hey Chad,
Thanks. I installed on a 10.5.8 mac and have only noticed minor issues
so far:

* Kepler creates dirs in KeplerData/modules/ with -2.0 and without.
This doesn't seem to cause any problems, but core and loader store
files in their sans-2.0 dirs, while the others use the 2.0 dirs.
* File => Open File opens into the Kepler application dir. It'd be
nice if it opened into KeplerData/Kepler-2.0-Demos/
* I got a few errors opening a couple models in demos/SEEK/

Derik