[kepler-dev] Kepler RC1 update

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 19 12:17:01 PDT 2010

Hi,

We have made a good dent in our bug list this week. We currently have 18
bugs remaining for RC1.  The major ones still listed are:

4462: swriddle at gmail.com  Component search in remote repositories not
working

4798: swriddle at gmail.com  Create parser for KAR XML specification

4874: staggs at nceas.ucsb.edu  Modify existing KARFile schema for use with
KAR File Parser

4867: staggs at nceas.ucsb.edu  Update screenshots for the documentation

The rest are either minor or documentation bugs.  I think once the 4
bugs above have been closed, we can cut RC1.  The documentation should
be finished sooner rather than later, so if you currently have an open
documentation bug, please get the section edited and committed.

Thanks everyone for your continued hard work on this.

chad