[kepler-dev] 2.0.0 beta1 branch instructions

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Mar 11 14:58:07 PST 2010

Hi Christopher,

I thought we had fixed this bug a couple weeks ago.  Did you do an
update or a new checkout?  If you only did an update, could you try a
new checkout?  You should only need to do

svn co
https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/branches/releases/release-branches/build-area-2.0
build-area

ant change-to -Dsuite=kepler-2.0

I just tried this with a new checkout and it worked for me. It should
get version 57393 and it did.  Let me know if it is still not working
for you.

chad