[kepler-dev] Release conf call?

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 5 13:57:50 PST 2010

Hi,

I'd like to get everyone together to chat to figure out exactly where
we're at with the release.  Would Monday (3/8) at 2 pm PST work for
everyone?  If not, please respond with a new time that works for you.  I
think we're getting close and I'd like to get a final push going to get
this release out the door.

The Agenda:

1) Go over the current status of open bugs
2) Plan/rearrange task assignments to optimize getting the release out
sooner
3) Create a final timeline for the release
4) Discuss any other release oriented issues people are having

thanks,
chad