[kepler-dev] kepler-2.0 build bug

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 2 10:02:40 PST 2010

Hey David,

There is one more bug.  If you have previously updated to the ptolemy
head, if you then do update-ptolemy -Drev=stable, it does not delete the
ptolemy-head file so it keeps trying to update to head.  Deleting this
file made this work for me, but it seems like the build should nuke it
for you when you change to stable (or any other rev).

chad