[kepler-dev] kepler-2.0 build bug

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 23:31:42 PST 2010

Hi All,

This is fixed now. If you are working on kepler-2.0 and type in:

	ant update-ptolemy -Drev=stable

Then any further issuances of the ant update command will get the
proper stable revision.

Please note that the current stable revision varies from Chad's
instructions below. ptolemy-8.0/module-info/revisions.txt has a value
of 57284. Chad, do you know what value revisions.txt in ptolemy-8.0
should have?

-David