[kepler-dev] Release Candidate 4

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 13:34:50 PDT 2010

Release Candidate 4 has now been released. It is available here:

https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/releases/installers/

I have tested all of the workflows on my Mac and they work. The
exception is the Matlab workflow, since I do not have a copy of Matlab.

The workflows that did not work have been moved to <module-name>/
workflows/demos/unsupported. It is the responsibility of demo
maintainers to ensure that their workflows work on all operating
systems.

I have done some testing with a Windows machine that I have access to.
And it turns out that not all workflows work properly. We are going to
have to look into this. Therefore, there is likely to be a Release
Candidate 5 before we do a final release. Also, problems with the
module manager under Linux have been reported.

-David