[kepler-dev] TagManager

Ngu, Anne Hee Hiong angu at txstate.edu
Sat Jul 31 22:03:17 PDT 2010

I just checked out the latest kepler trunk on my Mac. When I did an "ant run", it threw the following exception. Is tagging no part of the trunk?
What other modules do I need to check out to resolve that problem?

    [run] Kepler Initializing...
      [run] INFO  (org.kepler.objectmanager.library.LibraryManager:buildLibrary:332) Building Library...
      [run] INFO  (org.kepler.objectmanager.cache.LocalRepositoryManager:scanReposForKarFiles:246) Scanning Local Repositories for KAR files...
      [run] INFO  (org.kepler.kar.KARCacheManager:synchronizeKARCacheWithLocalRepositories:374) The Cache is in sync with KAR files in Local Repositories.
      [run] getAllRspnsElement  is null
      [run] ERROR (org.kepler.gui.MenuMapper:getActionFor:271) Exception trying to create an Action for classname: <org.kepler.tagging.TagManagerAction>:
      [run] null (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.kepler.tagging.TagManagerAction)

Thanks,
Anne