[kepler-dev] Kepler build-system-instructions is a little bit out of date?

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Thu Jul 22 11:06:54 PDT 2010

Hi David,

     Thanks for your very good explanation. I met the problem when I
tried to release a module in Linux (ant release -Dmodule=my-module-1.0),
which also need to check in to Kepler repository. My experience is that
if I do not specify username and password, the command will assume the
username of kepler repository is the same with the account in my Linux
system, and prompt for its password. But unfortunately my account in my
Linux is different with my account at Kepler repository.

     I'm not sure whether it is also the same for 'ant upload' command.

     I'm glad to test it in windows if needed.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.