[kepler-dev] Actor in Java using new Classes

Ivens ivensportugal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 13:40:20 PDT 2010

Well...

I was developing an actor that uses ...

org.apache.axis2.*;

...classes.

I think that this is not default from Kepler (or Ptolemy) and I think that
these classes help me to send messages via HTTP to ... somewhere!
I would like to find a way to use this actor in any Kepler.
I mean, I can
Develop my actor in Eclipse,
Download Kepler in Eclipse (as the tutorial suggests),
Run Kepler with my Actor,
Instantiate the Actor,
Generate KAR,
And share my actor with my friends...

Will that work for me? (Should the "org.apache.axis.*" package be in my
project?)
I just dont know how to do that..

Thanks,
Ivens