[kepler-dev] reporting, workflow-run-manager, provenance, and tagging 2.0.0 release testing

Derik Barseghian barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Jul 9 18:37:53 PDT 2010

Hi devs,

Unless anyone objects, I believe reporting-2.0.0, workflow-run-
manager-2.0.0, provenance-2.0.0, and tagging-2.0.0 are almost ready to
be officially published, we just need to do some testing first.

I've published these four suites to the test-releases area in the same
way that I plan to for the official release, with each set to
automatically receive patches.

Could you please give these suites some testing and file any bugs you
find on the wrp-modules-2.0.0 target (checking first that it is not
something already filed on the wrp-modules-2.X.Y target)? If you test
and find no bugs, please also let me know. I'd like to release on
Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

To test, make sure your 2.0 branch checkout is fully up to date, and
then modify releaseLocation in module-manager-2.0/resources/
configurations/configuration.xml to be: https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/releases/test-releases/

Then launch Kepler, and you will be able to use the Module Manager to
change to one of the suites published in the test-releases area.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Derik