[kepler-dev] Repository Locations Update

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 19:59:28 PST 2010

I meant to send this email to everyone, but it turns out I only sent
it to myself...

Anyway, here is is:

-David

Hi all,

I have talked to Matt about this, and we have decided to incorporate
installers into this as well.

So, here is the proposal:

The location for published modules will be:

https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/releases

In the releases directory, there will be three sub-directories.

/released
- The folder for published modules.
/release-branches
- The folder for release branches. For every major or minor release,
there is a release branch for patches.
/installers
- This is where installers shall be stored.

The nightly build will continue to be in it current location.

If anybody has any thoughts on this proposed repository structure,
please feel free to chime in. =)

-David