[kepler-dev] Could not get alternate top pack, how do I save something as a KAR

Derik Barseghian barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jan 14 14:35:11 PST 2010

This problem begins occurring at r22489 (which is change from ptolemy
r56881 to r56907).
I need to run out for a little bit, but will continue looking at this
when I get back (unless someone solves it in the meantime).

To clarify, I get the "Could not get..." message under Mac and Linux,
but only under linux do I see error messages when I try using e.g. the
File menu. I haven't tried Windows...

Derik