[kepler-dev] any way to read configuration from a separate location?

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Thu Jan 14 12:13:13 PST 2010

Hi Chad,

     If Kepler is shared by many users on one machine, common users may
not have right to change the default configurations of Kepler modules.
If a user provides his own configuration file, it there any way in a
class to problematically invoke ConfigurationManager class to read it?
Currently I didn't see such API in ConfigurationManager. All the current
getProperty functions need 'module' argument. I image a API like
getProperty(String filePath);

    Thanks.

--

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.