[kepler-dev] Query with iteration using arrays

harini iyer harini.r.iyer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 16:23:48 PST 2010

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to iterate through an array? I read the Kepler Manual
but when I tried to implement it, i got stuck at this point. I am trying to
create directories using the SshExecuteCmd actor. I have an array of
directory names to be created. So what I want to do is for each of the array
element, the SshExecuteCmd actor should create a directory (i am giving
"mkdir -p" + input) as a command. I tried using the IterateOverArray actor,
but it doesnt work for this particular scenario because it doesnt accept
multiple actors. Can anyone suggest what I might be missing here?

--
Thank You,
Harini