[kepler-dev] Publisher-Subscriber question

Knear, Benjamin BKnear at hpti.com
Fri Feb 12 09:20:54 PST 2010

Hi all,

I understand that actors can output a token to a publisher to broadcast on a particular channel. And all subscribers with that channel will receive the token. But I'm wondering how the subscribers manage the token. Do they each receive a copy of the token? If I have an actor that broadcasts an amount of supply available to a publisher, I'm guessing all the subscribers will receive that same value. So all the subscribers that use that supply may use more than the supply available, because they are not realizing all of the subscribers using the supply. Is that correct?

Thanks for the help!
Ben