[kepler-dev] Fwd: MDQCS10

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Thu Feb 11 12:33:08 PST 2010

FYI...
--
Ilkay ALTINTAS
Deputy Coordinator for Research, San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC)
Lab Director, Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT @ SDSC)

University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, MC: 0505  La Jolla, CA  92093-0505
Phone: (858) 210-5877                     Fax: (858) 534-8303
Web: http://users.sdsc.edu/~altintas
Skype: ilkay.altintas

Begin forwarded message: