[kepler-dev] code freeze update

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Feb 5 15:43:02 PST 2010

Hi,

We're still waiting on one feature before we do the code freeze.  It
should be checked into SVN tonight or tomorrow.  I will branch for the
code freeze as soon as it is in.  Next week, we should be doing bug
testing and fixing only.  No new features should be added to the freeze
branch.  Also, any bugs should also be merged into the head.  I'll try
to keep track of checkins and make sure they get checked into the head
and the freeze branch, but please try to do this whenever you checkin.

Looking forward to getting this release out!  We only have 35 bugs
including the 15 or so documentation bugs.  I'm sure the list will grow
before it shrinks, but it's looking pretty good from my perspective.
Thanks to everyone for getting so much stuff done in the last few weeks.

chad