[kepler-dev] Code Freeze Today

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:11:59 PST 2010

Actually, you should interpret me declining to vote because I think
developers voting on an issue that management has already decided is
illegitimate as declining to vote. So, if I say I decline to vote, I
would prefer that my vote not be added to either side of a vote that I
think is illegitimate. If management instructs us to vote on this
issue, THEN I will make my decision on that issue and vote.

As far as imports, I simply think that issue is outside of scope of
the management decisions that have already been taken on this,
therefore, I think it would be permissible to handle those.

Thanks!