[kepler-dev] Code Freeze Today

Aaron Schultz aschultz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Feb 2 13:51:13 PST 2010

Thanks David, Until we hear something from management, I'll interpret
that as

-- Tally --
Reformat: 2 for, 3 against
Imports: 4 for, 1 against

The imports are important for dependency analysis programs such as
STAN4J and jdepend.
The formatting only matters for readability and general team solidity.
As an example it drives me crazy whenever I see a few two space indented
lines in my nicely tab indented files.  My first thought is; "Darn that
Chad guy and his archaic two space indentations!"  Whereas if we were
using similar formatting I wouldn't have these negative thoughts so
often but would just get used to doing it one way or the other...  :)

Aaron