[kepler-dev] Kepler GUI

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Feb 1 09:16:35 PST 2010

Subhav,
Take a look at the org.kepler.gui.KeplerGraphFrameUpdater interface we
are using in the tagging and provenance modules. This allows you to
update the GUI when the module is initialized. I'm not sure how much
control you'll have to remove items from the tool bar using this, but
you can certainly add them. You might also investigate removing the
stop button by overriding the toolbar properties using the new
configuration system (but this is pure speculation on my part).
-ben