[kepler-dev] Code Freeze Today

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Feb 1 08:51:49 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm just checking in one last time to see if there is any objection to
doing the code freeze today.  The bug list is looking pretty good and I
think we got all of the features in that we meant to.  If there is
anything outstanding that you think warrants pushing the code freeze,
please let me know ASAP.

Because of our module system, there are two different ways we can do the
release branch.  We can do an old fashioned SVN branch, or we can just
create a kepler-2.0.0 release suite with versioned sub-modules.  What
does everyone think is the best route to go?  I would probably lean
toward an SVN branch, myself, but I think there are other opinions out
there.

chad