[kepler-dev] Ports

Ivens ivensportugal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 10:49:55 PDT 2010

well...

that's the error i get

ptolemy.kernel.util.IllegalActionException:   in .HelloWorldKepler.manager
Because:
org/apache/ws/commons/schema/resolver/URIResolver
 at ptolemy.actor.Manager.execute(Manager.java:446)
 at ptolemy.actor.Manager.run(Manager.java:1071)
 at ptolemy.actor.Manager$3.run(Manager.java:1112)
org/apache/ws/commons/schema/resolver/URIResolver
at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:206)
 at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.configureServiceClient(ServiceClient.java:150)
 at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.<init>(ServiceClient.java:143)
 at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.<init>(ServiceClient.java:246)
 at
br.ufrj.cos.reuse.provmanager.pga.RetrospectiveProvenanceServiceCall.notifyActivityExecutionEnding(RetrospectiveProvenanceServiceCall.java:146)
 at
br.ufrj.cos.reuse.provmanager.pga.PGAActor.notifyActivityExecutionEnding(PGAActor.java:277)
 at
br.ufrj.cos.reuse.provmanager.pga.PGAActor.callMethods(PGAActor.java:207)
 at br.ufrj.cos.reuse.provmanager.pga.PGAActor.fire(PGAActor.java:162)
 at ptolemy.actor.AtomicActor.iterate(AtomicActor.java:398)
 at
ptolemy.actor.sched.StaticSchedulingDirector.fire(StaticSchedulingDirector.java:170)
 at ptolemy.actor.CompositeActor.fire(CompositeActor.java:400)
 at ptolemy.actor.CompositeActor.iterate(CompositeActor.java:787)
 at
ptolemy.actor.sched.StaticSchedulingDirector.fire(StaticSchedulingDirector.java:170)
 at ptolemy.actor.CompositeActor.fire(CompositeActor.java:400)
 at ptolemy.actor.Manager.iterate(Manager.java:688)
 at ptolemy.actor.Manager.execute(Manager.java:332)
 ... 2 more
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.resolver.URIResolver
 ... 18 more
[...]

  is a method that i wrote.
It saves things in a database.

line 146 of the code is: ServiceClient sender = new ServiceClient();

ServiceClient is a class inside a jar file.
that's its package:  org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient

and that jar is inside /lib directory
take a look at the image below

[image: jars.jpg]

Is sth wrong?