[kepler-dev] Build Script - Checking out Ptolemy

Sivaramakrishnan, Chandrika chandrika at pnl.gov
Thu Apr 29 12:44:04 PDT 2010

Hi,

Kepler build script downloads ptolemy from svn://source.eecs.berkeley.edu. This is not accessible to people like me who are behind firewall. I always have to check out ptolemy manually using https://source.eecs.berkeley.edu/svn/ path. Even after I do that, even ant update hangs when trying to update ptolemy.
If everyone with or without a firewall can access the https url, could the build script be updated to use https instead of svn?

Thanks
Chandrika