[kepler-dev] XML-Schema

Ivens ivensportugal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:59:35 PDT 2010

Chad,

I was reading another discussion and I found the XML-Schema below:

<xs:complexType name="karEntryType">
   <xs:sequence>
      <xs:element name="karEntryAttributes" type="karEntryAttributesType"/>
      <xs:element name="karEntryXML" type="xs:anyType" />
    </xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

<xs:complexType name="karEntryAttributesType">
   <xs:sequence>
      <xs:element name ="Name"  type="xs:string" />
      <xs:element name ="dependsOn" minOccurs="0" />
      <xs:element name ="dependsOnModule" minOccurs="0" />
      <xs:element name ="handler" />
      <xs:element name ="lsid" />
      <xs:element name ="type" />
      <xs:element name="customAttribute" type="xs:anyType" minOccurs="0"/>
   </xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

I would like to find something similar (and not the DTD).
Can you help me?

Thanks,
Ivens