[kepler-dev] Issues in buidling kepler 2.0

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 11:41:19 PDT 2010

Hi Bala,

I would suggest you follow the instructions by Christopher Brooks. If
you don't already have a working area, you can start from scratch. The
build instructions our correct. The minor error in them only had to do
with exceptional circumstances and would not normally be followed
anyway.

Looking at your modules.txt file, I see no reference to daks-base. I
have no idea the origins of the error you mentioned earlier, as I have
not seen it before. I assume that it was probably some sort of fluke.

Can you try a fresh checkout and try again, according to the
instructions by Christopher Brooks and the build instructions?

Thanks!
-David