[kepler-dev] updating Manager

Daniel Crawl crawl at sdsc.edu
Tue Apr 13 18:36:49 PDT 2010

Hi Christopher,

I'm working on bug 4230. The issue is that the Manager notifies
listeners of model errors asynchronously to avoid deadlocks.
However, this makes it impossible for a listener to associate
a specific execution cycle with a given error.

The attached patch updates the Manager so that listeners can
make this association. I'd appreciate it if you could take a
look for any obvious problems. I've run the ptolemy test suite
and no new failures occurred.

Thanks,

   --dan