[kepler-dev] Stop a workflow from Command Line

subhav mital mital.subhav at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 17:39:34 PDT 2010

Thanks so much for this great explanation.

I have tried to stop the workflow in Windows using the TaskKill command, but
that exits the application alongwith stopping the workflow.Is kill -1
%1 similar
to that?

What I wish to simulate is similar to clicking the stop button from within
the workflow while it runs.

Eg:

You are at Stage 2 of the workflow. Now due to some reason, you wish to
exit. Is there any way to accomplish this? (Kepler Application should be
running but the workflow must stop such that if desired you can restart the
workflow by hitting the play button)

Thanks.