[kepler-dev] SSH Doubts

Podhorszki, Norbert pnorbert at ornl.gov
Mon Sep 28 07:57:12 PDT 2009

Subhav,

1. new compared to what? There are no options in the listing actor to tell this, so at the first time, this actor finds all files in a directory as 'new'. At the second firing, it will list files only that are not in the previous listing (i.e. brand new) or has a modified size or date property.

2. Where do you saw this parameter? Not in the exec actor's parameter list I bet.
    Commands are executed always in the home dir with this actor.
    So you usually build your command like "cd "+RemoteDir+"; <mycmd>" if you need to run it in a different directory.

Norbert