[kepler-dev] SSH Help

subhav mital mital.subhav at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 16:21:03 PDT 2009

Thanks a lot Norbert for your help.
The identity file is on the Client Machine and now works fine. The problem
was that, if one is trying to simulate this on a Windows environment, then
Cygwin must be installed with OpenSSH.

Now, for some reason, relative paths were not being understood by the SSH
Session actor. When I changed it to the absolute path, it worked.

This problem would, I think, not occur in Linux.

Thanks!