[kepler-dev] Updating jar files?

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 18:59:35 PDT 2009

Hi subhav,

We don't currently have a social process, other than messages to
kepler-dev, for updating jars. I think we should develop a more formal
social process.

In the meantime, all you need to do is put your jar in a higher
priority module, and it will be used at runtime instead of the
original jar. However, if the new jar is not backwards compatible, you
will sometimes run into issues.

David