[kepler-dev] how to enable 'listen to actor' without GUI?

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Thu Sep 10 17:27:40 PDT 2009

Hi Christopher,

    Thanks a lot for you help. The solution is more complex than I
expected. I'll try to work it around.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.