[kepler-dev] kepler suite changes

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 27 14:54:40 PDT 2009

Hey,

I've changed the modules.txt file in the kepler suite to include the
configuration-manager module I've been working on, as well as a new
module called "kepler-tasks".  The kepler-tasks module contains only one
jar file, the kepler-tasks.jar file that the build-area creates to do
build and module management.  Since the build-area is not an official
module, we were having to copy the kepler-tasks.jar file to individual
modules to use the functionality during kepler runtime.  This change
should fix that problem.  If you have a kepler-tasks.jar file in your
module, please remove it.  Once you do an 'ant change-to
-Dsuite=kepler', you should see the new module(s).  Other suites that
depend on the kepler suite should also see the change automatically.
Please run the change-to command at your earliest convenience.

As always, let me know if you see any issues related to this.

Thanks,
chad